Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add filed in program MP003400

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

For HCM (HR) module, in transaction pa20, there is a display table/screen that displays according to program MP003400.

I want in that program to add a text filed which is the filed RP50M-TEXT2.

How can i do that?

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to se 51 type program name as MP003400 and screen number 2000

click layout button... a screen will open with textbox and other options... There you can put new fields in the screen.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ibrar

14 REPLIES 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Theodoros,

By default there will be three fields RP50M-TEXT1, RP50M-TEXT2 and RP50M-TEXT3.

Now tell me ..You want to add one more field like RP50M-TEXT4?

Or you want to read those texts into your report?

Regards,

Kumar Bandanadham.

0 Kudos

the second,

I want to add filed text2, or even all 3 fields, in the report, which is not exactly a report, it is a standadrd sap screen.

If you run transaction pa20, and then click on corporate function and the Overview(shift+f8) then the screen displayed is the one I want to add the new field ass a column

Thank you

0 Kudos

You can do it using PM01 transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to se 51 type program name as MP003400 and screen number 2000

click layout button... a screen will open with textbox and other options... There you can put new fields in the screen.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ibrar

0 Kudos

I did what you say but I can not add a field in the screen painter.

How exactly should I do this?

0 Kudos

Hi again,

Can you be a bit more specific that what is the problem you are facing in screen painter???

Is it the access key probelm?? if it is so, you need to have a access key to change any standard SAP screen or infotype etc. Ask the BASIS Consultant for access key. But changing standard is not a good practice.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ibrar

0 Kudos

I managed to access the screen painter, I do not Know how to add a new field

0 Kudos

Hi,

Gto Transaction code PM01..enter infotype 0034. and select LstScrn tab .Screen 3000 for overview..ie list screen

Select radio button Additional list fields and then click Edit. It will take you to the structure ZPLIS0034. Here You can add fields whcih you want. after that activate the structure and then come back to PM01 and then Click Generate Objects.

Regards,

Kumar Bandanadham

Edited by: Velangini Showry Maria Kumar Bandanadham on Jun 11, 2009 11:33 AM

Edited by: Velangini Showry Maria Kumar Bandanadham on Jun 11, 2009 11:34 AM

0 Kudos

click change/display button on left top of the screen painter. select input/output field from the menu on left and place it in the screen.

Double click the input/output field you will put on screen and set its name and text properties. Name property should be like p9707-text4 which means text4 field from table pa9707.

Regards,

Ibrar

0 Kudos

Hi

I managed to add the field rp50m-text2 using the screen -painter as you suggested, the problem is that the field appears in screen 3000 afterwards, but with no data.

Should I do something else too? should I do something with the flowlogic (from transaction se80)

0 Kudos

Hi

You are not required to change the flow logic. Just check the name property of text2 field in the screen painter whether its named after the database field where you want to save your data or not.

Regards,

Ibrar

0 Kudos

the filed properties are correct(name:rp50m-text2), still the filed contains no data, though in screen 2000 of the programm MP003400 the field contains data, but there it is by default. I am trying to add this field in screen 3000, but though I added the field no data is displayed

0 Kudos

rp50m is a structure name. use the table name

0 Kudos

I have a similar problem .

Can you please help me?

Which is the table that stores the information and how can I take them to use them in P0034

I have just managed to bring in all inputs the first entry of rp50m.