Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a button on ME53N screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My requirement is to add a button to the application toolbar in the same line where we find "Document Overview On" button in ME52N/ME53N and add some functionality to it. I have searched for user exits and BADI's but no luck yet. Does anyone know a User exit or BADI or a way to get this done?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Min.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to change the standard to do you want

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Thanks for your response. Yes I need to modify the standard Application toolbar and add a button there. Do you mean I need to find an implicit enhancement or clone the program? Is there any other way to do it.

0 Kudos

No

Don't clone the program

I think it shold be better to add the button in the screen-exit and manage them there,

but if you really need to add the button in the toolbar, then you need to change it, so you need to change the user-command too,, but you can try to use the badu me_process_req_cust

Max

0 Kudos

Max,

I have checked that BADI but there is no method there to add fields to toolbar. Can you give more details how it can be done using that BADI?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gl_GOS_SERVICE was used to add a menu item instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GL_GOS_SERVICE was used to add a menu item instead.