Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation and deactivation of custom programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I activate or deactivate custom programs in any SAP standard code or tcode? for example I needed to deactivate custom programs for tcode CJ20N, so that I have only SAP standard code for testing, and disabling all customer code for that tcode.

thanks in advance for your time an help.

Thanks.

Prema

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Activate/Deactivate every CMOD project or SE19 implementation. Or use another systeme (sandbox or so)

Regards,

Raymond

5 REPLIES 5

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Activate/Deactivate every CMOD project or SE19 implementation. Or use another systeme (sandbox or so)

Regards,

Raymond

Chintu6august
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

MODACT is a standard SAP Table which is used to store Modifications information,

pass the enhancement name associated to the Tcode and get the project name.

then go to se19 deactivate the project.

thanks!!

0 Kudos

Thanks Chintu.

how do I get enhancement name associated with tcode CJ20N?

Thanks.

Prema

0 Kudos

Hi,

using SMOD technique you can find the list of enhancement.

find the program name associated to respective Tcode :

status--> program name--> double click on program name--> goto attributes-->copy the package name.

then

Execute SMOD and click on utilities-->find,  give package name it will give you all the enhancement list.

thanks!!

karthikeyan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prema,

If you are in Netweaver 7.0 EHP2, I would suggest you to use Layer Aware debugging. In CJ02N, Start the debugging by entering /h and when the debugger opens click on "Configure Debugger Layer" and activate "Layer Aware Debugger".

Enter your package name where you have saved your custom code say Z* and hit enter

Click on Next Object set, the debugger will stop at your custom code. You can use goto option (Shift + F12) to skip your custom code.

IMO, if you follow this option you will not have the work to de-activate and activating again.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan