Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access keys (SSCR keys) invalidated by EHP5 upgrade?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

It's explained in many SAP documents that once an ABAP developer registers an SAP standard report at SDN, all the developers within the same company can modify the report later on regardless of system upgrades. However, I wonder if the rule has changed since EHP5.

Some reports (such as RFDKLI40, RFITEMAR and RPCEDSZ9) were modified here years ago. Although there are entries for these reports in table ADIRACCESS (Table to store keys for TADIR objects), I still got a pop-up asking for an access key when I was trying to further modify these reports yesterday. I asked the Basis team to register one of the reports (again) at SDN and then I was able to modify the report after entering a new SSCR key. Last year's EHP5 upgrade is the only cause for such a strange issue that I can think of.

I would appreciate it very much if you could answer my question or give me some hints.

Best regards,

Bo

Edited by: Bo Wang on Jan 27, 2012 5:53 PM

Edited by: Bo Wang on Jan 27, 2012 5:54 PM

Edited by: Bo Wang on Jan 27, 2012 5:55 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bo,

Thanks for sharing the table name ADIRACCESS.I think the SSCR key that got stored in this table can be reused provided there are no inconsistencies in Patches or Versions.Anyway we will get the same key if we try to register the same object in SAP service market place provided there are no inconsistencies in the Patches or Versions.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

1 REPLY 1

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bo,

Thanks for sharing the table name ADIRACCESS.I think the SSCR key that got stored in this table can be reused provided there are no inconsistencies in Patches or Versions.Anyway we will get the same key if we try to register the same object in SAP service market place provided there are no inconsistencies in the Patches or Versions.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.