Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP certification C_TAW12_70 vs C_TAW12_70

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am an independent consultant and have more than enough SAP experience. But my problem is that recently some clients ask for ABAP certification to bid on the projects. So I am thinking of get one by spending sometime on it.

I checked SAP training / certification site, noticed there are two ABAP certification as mentioned in the title, one for NW 7.0, the other for NW 7.02. However the cut-score for 7.0 is 52%, whereas for 7.02 is 64%, why this? why SAP makes it easier for 7.0, harder on NW7.02? there isn't big difference between the two. I would certainly take the NW7.0 one if it is so much easier.

Also I've read that people find the book "SAP Certified Development Associate—ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.02" very useful for the exam, anyone used this for your ABAP certification perparation? is it also good for NW7.0? How fast does SAP ship the book once order placed? (I am in Canada) How long I need to spend for the preparation? Since I already know most of stuff, I am thinking of 4 or 5 days full time on it. Is this enough?

Thank you guys for any good advice on this damn certification process.

Jayson

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody can help on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

no one answer this, so close the thread.