Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A spool should be generated with the report screen which can be later used

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a transaction ZJPVOM301, After I execute this transaction for the program, it generates a report of the sales order and gives the details like Document, Date and processing status. Now the requirement is:

REQUIREMENT:

A spool should be generated with the report screen which can be later used for tracking purpose i.e,

Transfer programs SAPMZJPV301 and ZJPVOM327 need to be fixed so that the result of processing is stored in a spool, to be printed out at any time. Currently, if there is a problem in processing, a report is displayed at the end of the program run, but it is not saved anywhere. If the user does not save a screen shot, it is very difficult to trace problem areas in this program. Plz. kindly give me the reply as early as possible.

2 REPLIES 2

suresh_datti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try the function module RS_PRINT_SELECTIONS..

~Suresh

laxmanakumar_appana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use FM : <b>RSPO_SX_OUTPUT_TEXTDATA</b> to create spool , if report output data is available in internal table.

Regards

Appana