Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question of the field VIMTBFLAGS-VIM_TXTACT

former_member624515
Participant
0 Kudos

Oh,dears,I'm using the SM30 to changing the answers of our save data.I have tried a lot of operation without the value changing of the field VIM_TXTACT. A doubt niggled at me with this.So what's the usage of this field?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically, did you change a text field, and first does your dialog view contain a text table?

The fields (processing flags) VIM_ACTION on entity table and VIM_TXTACT on text table carry a flag describing the current action processed on their records

• 'U': changed
  • 'D': deleted
  • 'Y': entry first changed and then deleted
  • 'X': entry first created and then deleted
  • 'N': new
  • <space>: unchanged
4 REPLIES 4

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.It's my mistake that i choose a wrong question type.I'm searching a development issues.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically, did you change a text field, and first does your dialog view contain a text table?

The fields (processing flags) VIM_ACTION on entity table and VIM_TXTACT on text table carry a flag describing the current action processed on their records

• 'U': changed
  • 'D': deleted
  • 'Y': entry first changed and then deleted
  • 'X': entry first created and then deleted
  • 'N': new
  • <space>: unchanged

0 Kudos

Yeah,i think u a right.I didn't try the operation that input or change some value firstly and then delete them.Or maybe i have tried this but didn't debug it.Thank you!