Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 viewers failed to answer....please try....!

naveen_inuganti2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends....

I was developed one table control... it contains no. of records....

so here i want to highlight.. one perticuler ROW or VALUE.... in this table control like bold or italic...or with colors....

once again iam saying.....

i dont want to highlight entire column or whole values of one field.....

i need ...only one row or one perticuler value of one field with in table control....

Thank you,

Naveen Inuganti..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

To get this level of control over a displayed table, you really need to consider changing to an ALV OO method.

You can do some attribute adjustment with Table Contorls in the PBO section in the code shown below.

module TABCTL_ZLMACT_change_tc_attr.
 module TABCTL_ZLMACT_change_col_attr.
  loop at   WT_ZLMACT
       into WK_ZLMACT
       with control TABCTL_ZLMACT
       cursor TABCTL_ZLMACT-current_line.
       module TABCTL_ZLMACT_change_field_attr  "<== in this module.
  endloop.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen,

To get this level of control over a displayed table, you really need to consider changing to an ALV OO method.

You can do some attribute adjustment with Table Contorls in the PBO section in the code shown below.

module TABCTL_ZLMACT_change_tc_attr.
 module TABCTL_ZLMACT_change_col_attr.
  loop at   WT_ZLMACT
       into WK_ZLMACT
       with control TABCTL_ZLMACT
       cursor TABCTL_ZLMACT-current_line.
       module TABCTL_ZLMACT_change_field_attr  "<== in this module.
  endloop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In a standard table control you only get the "bright" attribute to highlight the row which is generally a blue colour in the SAPGui (intensified = '1')... an ALV grid would give you more choices...

As for the "how", just include a conditional "loop at screen" it in a module inside the "loop at table control" in the PBO flow of the dynpro... (there have been prior examples in SDN of this).

Jonathan

pradiptakumar_mishra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your query I understood that you want a particular field to be coloured or bold as you do in ALVs. You got to do this in the PBO section of ur screen inside the Loop - Endloop.

This wil be conditional. So you need to put d module inside the loop.

And regarding making bold or itallic, I dont think you can do that in Table Control in SAP. Only option available is using Intensified. You have to check that in Screen Structure.

Reward points if helpful

Thanks And Regards

Pradipta Ku. Mishra