cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reema
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Everybody must have heard about the Innovation Weekend now called as SAP InnoJam! It was a great success during the SAP Tech-ed 2010 in Berlin , Las Vegas & Bangalore.  There was another one at the time of DKOM around SAP HANA in St. Leon Rot (Germany), Palo Alto (USA), Bangalore (India) & Shanghai (China).

I fortunately got a chance to attend one at last year’s tech-ed in Bangalore and the experience was really amazing. It was about learning the new SAP technologies and getting your hands on them; innovating; collaborating & competing with fellow colleagues. But being located in Gurgaon, I miss some of these events as most of them happen in Bangalore only.

This is a call to all the geeks in Gurgaon/Delhi: Would you guys like to see these events happen in Gurgaon too?  What kind of technologies would you like to know about? Share your ideas & opinions and we will try to make it happen in Gurgaon this year.

For those of you, who are curious about the event format, please follow the SAP InnoJam In A Nutshell .

3 Comments
birojpatro
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Reema,
I would like to be a part of those events/opportunity around Gurgaon region.

Good work ....

Thanks,
Biroj 🙂
former_member205624
Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi Reema,

I want to be part of InnoJam in GGN, It would be highly appriciable if we include SAP N/W, Mobile Tech. etc.
Former Member
0 Kudos
Such Jams should definitely be for all SAP Enthusiasts accross NCR region as well. However confirmed attendence and focussed participation with Latest Topics should be part of it.